liveCode server on UBUNTU

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:24:05 EST 2011

So glad its working. I think its still possible to do it from the
httpd.conf but i'm not sure what kind of hoops you'd have to go through to
make it work with the way things are setup with the recent ubuntus and
apache2. And I didn't do it that way so couldn't tell you what to change
either way.

You say you couldn't get it working from the command line?  I'm curious
now, how did you try it, and what were the results?  Enquiring mikes want
to know.