iOS forcing interface rotation

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Nov 10 10:46:09 EST 2011

Did anyone figure how to do this? I need exactly the same thing: All stack
windows are landscape, except 1 which must be portrait.

How do we force an orientation change without requiring the user to
physically rotate the device?

Hugh Senior
FLCo