Uploading to App Store with LiveCode 5

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 9 13:34:43 EST 2011

Something does seem to be messed up with mobile builds.  After getting
LiveCode v5, it said I needed to install the iOS5 version of Apple's SDK.
Now when I try to build a standalone from 4.6.4, LiveCode says I need to
have the 4.3 version of the SDK and refuses to build.  WTF?  I thought
installing the latest SDK simply added it to the SDKs available for
building.  AFAICT, the paths to the developer folders are correct, so what
am I missing?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director