vserver and on-rev account

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 06:50:05 EST 2011

On-rev runs linux but the version is not stated in the on-rev control panel.

I'm no expert on on-rev Linux or C-Panel (or anything else, really!) but there does not seem to be a terminal function for users. I don't know if the kernel version 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5PAE means anything?

Packages seem to be installed into on-rev via Fantastico De Luxe or Simple Scripts package managers. So, maybe you folks at Paradigma want to consider getting the Office Server package available via Fantastico (as the on-rev forums mention a 3 free-app limit on Simple Scripts) to enable point & click on-rev installation? That would make it very easy for LiveCoders to start playing with Valentina.
Best,
Keith..