standalones onto iOS procedure

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 10:09:36 EST 2011

Hi David,

Yes, XCode has changed.

Make sure you're in the Organizer window
….  select Devices from the top of the window…. your device should appear along the left side pane of the window.
…. Click the drop down triangle of your device,
…. then click on the Applications item from the list that appears.
…. Drag your app to the top portion of that window.

I'll send you a screen shot off list if that would be helpful.

be well,
randy
-----