Use of dgIndex

Michael Doub mike at doub.com
Mon Nov 7 20:25:49 EST 2011

I think both methods will work.   I was having problems with dgLine as well so I found that dgIndexes  returns the indexes in the order that they were displayed.  So itemOffset is essentially returning dgLine.

I am not sure that you can assume that dgIndex of me  = 1 is equivalent to dgLine of me = 1.  So I think  the line:
 If the dgindex of me = 1 then

needs to be:
 If myPosition of me = 1 then
or
if the dgLine of me = 1 then

What is the procedure to cut and paste a script into email?   On my initial email I tried to paste the script below and it go rejected because it was too large.  It did remain colorized so I assumed that it was all of the html tags that push it over the limit of the list.

BTW thanks for all of the help folks.

-= Mike