Use of dgIndex

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:26:31 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Michael Doub <mike at doub.com> wrote:
> Can someone explain to me where you are able to use the dgLine and dgIndex properties?   In the script below I am falling into the condition where no value is being returned for dgIndex.   Do I have a syntax problem?

Mike,

me not representing the theGrid. Me representing the behavior for a
cell in a datagrid row.
So you have to change the line:

put the dgIndex of theGrid into tindex

by:

put the dgIndex of me into tindex

> Thanks
>   Mike
>

> on FillInData pDataArray
>
>   put the dgControl of me into theGrid
>   put the dgIndex of theGrid into tinder
>
> end FillInData
>
> the complete stack can be found here to see the issue in actual operation:
>
> http://doub.com/test/test.livecode

Remember that I have uploaded a functional example on y website. You
are welcome to download it if it could help you in your task:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=7:data-grid&Itemid=63

The stack is named:
Experiment 022 - Alphabetic grouping

Best regards,