Resizing on Lion

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Nov 5 13:06:20 EDT 2011

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Bill Vlahos wrote:

> Stacks built with 4.6.4 work fine in Lion.
>
>  Bill Vlahos
>
> On Nov 4, 2011, at 9:50 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:
>
> > Can anyone confirm that standalone stacks built  with 4.6.1, which have
> resizing on, fail to resize under Lion?
> >
> > Sivakatirswami

Perhaps what the customer is seeing is what I just verified with 5.0.1 dp-2.

The standard lower-right resize control still works fine.  But in Lion, all
other windows and applications (except apps made with LiveCode) can be
resized by any of the 4 edges or by any corner of the window (just like
Linux and Windows have always done).  It looks like this is a new
Lion-specific feature that RunRev have not yet implemented.

˜Roger