iOS and Go Stack URL?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 20:38:23 EDT 2011

Correction to myself. If you try the stack in LiveCode, then make an app, it doesn't work. If you make an app without trying the stack, then the app does download and open the stack.

There is code in the stack, but it's trying to put MobGUI into use, which I don't have. So whether the code is trying to work and then failing, or failing to work altogether, I'm not sure. I'll change it to point to a different stack.

Ok, it does definitely work in a local test. Not sure whether the App Store process would spot that you are loading a code document from the web.