On CloseField and textStyle/textColor changes?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Nov 2 13:59:23 EDT 2011

Store the value and color of the field in an openField handler, then trap for exitField which will trigger whether or not changes are made. In the exitField handler, check for parity with your stored values and proceed accordingly. Remember to update your changed values to the stored values. Properties work well for this.

Bob