Waiting for 'shell'

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:32:57 EDT 2011

Yeah, I had offered alternative ways other than using shell (open process,
or launch) rather than shell since its blocking. open process can be
used asynchronously so its easy to implement some type of indicator, same
with launch but I was unsure how to tell process completion with that
method.

Shell and the animated gif is still the easiest method if it can be made to
work.

Was just throwing out alternative methods.