eBooks and LiveCode

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue May 31 18:30:57 EDT 2011

Like many publishers, we are considering developing a number of our titles as eBooks.  I've used LiveCode (RunRev) for many of our projects, including CDs in our books, free downloads of built applications from our website, and even in the construction of our invoice system.  Does anyone have any ideas as whether it would be feasible to use LiveCode as a good means to develop eBooks that might be downloaded or read on the Internet (perhaps with some form of DRM, so that they cannot easily be pirated)?  Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg, President
MedMaster Publishing Co.
mmbks at aol.com
www.medmaster.net