custom stack resize contro

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue May 31 11:40:20 EDT 2011

Did you try to experiment with lock and unlock screen too? because you can salvage a lot of things with arcane divinations (aka. randomly adding lock screen at improbable locations and look what it does, which will be somewhat random, sometimes slowing stuff down to a crawl, sometimes solving all problems).