custom stack resize contro

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Tue May 31 09:27:07 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just curious, if you use the widget from the object library, and modify its
> script so that you call revupdategeometry does it smooth it out for you?
> Sorry for any weird line breaks here. Have marked where I added
> revupdategeometry

Hello,

I am not using rev geometry. I am rolling my own.  but I did the equivalent
with my own code.  I called my update handler in the same spot. It did not
help.

I did not use revGeometry, because I have heard it is problematic, and I
wanted to learn. I am beginning to feel that building custom controls is
going to require very precise handling of resizing.

Thanks

Todd

Todd Geist