Custom Control Property

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon May 30 13:17:48 EDT 2011

Unless something changed with 4.6.1, setting the selectGroupedControls of
groups does not change the number of controls (unfortunately).  If you're
going to iterate through the number of controls of a card, and you don't
want to affect controls in certain groups, you'll need to check whether or
not controls belong to those groups.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director