Simple Game Server -- request for help

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun May 29 12:17:24 EDT 2011

Check out Chatrev and chatrev server.  I think it uses sockets and it's own
protocol.   I don't think polling is used - everything is message based.

http://bjoernke.com/index.irev?target=chatrev

at any rate BvG is your man for this sort of project, he is quite active on
this list and will be along shortly I'm sure.