[ANN] GET INSPIRED to do more with Livecode

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 22:07:42 EDT 2011

How?
watch videos, ask questions, get answers - the same day

I am launching a new service that is designed to do three things.

Present new, high-quality video content each week.
Answer your Livecode questions
Showcase stacks created by some of the most accomplished Livecode
programmers out there.

New to Livecode?
I start with a really good stack written by an accomplished author,
then take it apart, then tell you what it all means...
Plain English + very little jargon.

Are you an Intermediate or advanced programmer?
For those videos, I take the stack apart quickly, then dive into the
details of the scripting and message path.  The second part of each
video I get into how to use the techniques in complex projects.

More than 90 minutes of video for each stack,
all on a single web page.

Come see web pages that are refreshingly clean, simple and to the point.
Take a look at great livecode stacks like you have never seen them
before.

The very cool   Alien Spheres stack  ( written by Scott Rossi )
Free, and will always be free to access and ask me questions
   http://jimthewebmaster.com/livecode/PublicFree/pg/
alienSpheresInsp.php

The    Drag Sample stack ( written by Scott Rossi )
Free, and will always be free to access and ask me questions
    http://jimthewebmaster.com/livecode/PublicFree/pg/dragSampleInsp.php

(PLEASE respond to the email privately and directly to me.
Be responsible rather than bother others on this list)

So what is this subscription service about?
Each week I will add two new stacks to the library.
This means two new web pages with over 90 minutes of video content on
each page.

Each web page will have lessons designed for beginner, intermediate,
and advanced programmers.
Every stack featured will be one that has been created by an
accomplished Livecode programmer.
Every video clip is designed to inspire you to do more with Livecode.

Subscribers will be able to watch the videos and ask me questions
directly via email.
I will respond to the questions in less that 24 hours, most likely
much less than 24 hours.

The price?
Only $ 8.57 per month will get you access to my library and my email
inbox for questions.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.  You
can cancel at anytime, and rejoin later, or never.  It is your choice,
and you are in control.

In the course of one month,
I will be adding 2 web pages per week, so that is
8 web pages per month,
8 in-depth discussions of great Livecode programming
plus bonus material on every page

It is simple, Take a look at the always-free pages and see for
yourself.  Let me know what you think, and I will tell you how you can
sign up for the new video content and the weekly newsletter.  Only
interested in the free newsletter?  Then sign up for
       What CoolTricks Make This Work? - Newsletter
and perhaps join later for the videos.

I welcome any comments, and will answer your questions promptly.

Visit me at
     http://CoolSecretsRevealed.com/livecode
for information, details, privacy policy, and more.

Jim Ault

"Inspriation equals
           better code and fabulous programs"