Live LiveCode code event #24 wrap up

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed May 25 16:38:13 EDT 2011

Alright

After abandoning ship on Saturday, I was finally able to watch the presentations (partly). Great stuff!

John had much interest in his iOS UI creation tool, but none of you volunteered and brought a photo, boo on you guys! Maybe because of that, he hasn't publicised his work yet? Until that happens, go here to see what you're missing: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14864644

Jim showed a good intro about how he uses stacks and the card metaphor inherent to LiveCode for data storage and styling in his projects, I'm gonna steal some of his ideas ;)
Watch it here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14883257

Please Participate, use the web form or contact Mark or me directly: http://livecode.tv/participate/

You too can make a presentation, we even will think of a topic for you. ;)

cheers
Bjoernke