LiveCode 4.6.1 message path and behaviors

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon May 23 17:47:43 EDT 2011

Send has an "in time" clause that allows you to delay the sending of the
message - dispatch doesn't have that.  In some circumstances, datagrid
messages need to be sent with "in zero seconds" (more info in the Datagrid
Tutorial at
http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7340-What-Sorts-of-Things-Should-I-Not-Do-In-Order-To-Avoid-Needless-Suffering-
Pete