Unexpected data grid messages

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon May 23 14:26:55 EDT 2011

I'm thinking about maintaining row template cards, rather than the behaviors themselves - something very simple like (forgive the poor syntax)...

On create new group "new data grid", set the long ID of "new data grid's row template card" in stack "data grid templates <unique stack ID>" to the long ID of "new data grid"

This would make the cards in the data grid templates stack meaningful without the developer having to remember the manual template naming detour. The ongoing tracking of changes to the long ID of the "new data grid" would be a nice to have, but this just seems to make sense for new data grids - as an option.
Best,
Keith..