[OT] MacDefender

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri May 20 02:13:39 EDT 2011

Ha!  I've got that one nearly beat.  I worked my way through school doing
DOS word processing for real estate appraisers (including that wonderful
WordAwful program that dumped you into an entirely blank screen).

I'd save project files onto 5-1/4" floppies... that my boss would later
put a peel-and-stick label onto AND ROLL THE LABEL, FLOPPY AND ALL into a
typewriter to type the floppy's contents.

And don't even get me started on how he had to dump EVERY BLOODY FILE into
the main C directory (didn't quite grasp sub-directories, no matter how
many times I created them and showed him).

Judy