[OT] MacDefender

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 19 17:41:08 EDT 2011

Sonds good to me. But I wasn't being condescending. My point was that it scares me that there are so many people who will click that button, even after all the news coverage of malware and the wealth of information out there about how to protect yourself. I guess it scares me because no matter how hard I try, there will always be the "gal who pops staples over her keyboard" analogy I used earlier.

Bob