Livecode for Digital Signage

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 19 17:18:54 EDT 2011

I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet that the real issue is the graphics card in the Windows machine. Some cheaper cards use the computer memory for it's video RAM. I wonder if you had a comparable Windows machine how it would fare? And note that I am an Apple aficionado through and through, but also an IT guy and this doesn't sound like a Mac vs Windows thing.

That being said, OSX does a very good job at managing the processor tasks so that processes that really need the time get it.

Bob