Livecode for Digital Signage

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 16:51:36 EDT 2011

Hey Chris, I just verified that the stock ticker tape app is very smooth on
my 2 year old Mac Mini.  Good enough for prime time !!!  Initial tests look
great and that also takes care of the hardware deployment question.

Thanks for looking into this !!!

Problem solved: Use a Mac

jim schaubeck
714-321-4499