Drag & drop lines between list fields

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed May 18 07:09:21 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the response - and good points well made.

I was forgetting that whilst the same script code is common to both fields, at any one time, each field's script is only aware of the start or end-point handlers of the procedure. The tParameter variable should have been declared at script level to make it visible for all handlers in the script (my first mistake!) but as it is needed by both start and end fields' scripts, I have made it a global.

Thanks also for the tip on adding returns and filtering - and the 'is among the...' syntax. I was having lots of fun yesterday working through all the mechanisms to check 'is this text in that container' but I had missed this one completely.

It's not working but I've a few good tips to run with now.
Best,
Keith..