Livecode for Digital Signage

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 01:56:53 EDT 2011

Scott,
When I use a syncRate of 0, I get very close!!!   However, about every
second, I get a 'jerk' in the flow.  It's still enough of a pest to keep me
looking but the syncRate definitely helps.  I have noticed that the higher
the number, the worse it gets except if I move the cursor around while the
text was scrolling.  But this will be a standalone app so right now, 0 for
syncRate is the best so far.

Thanks Scott!

jim schaubeck
714-321-4499