Livecode for Digital Signage

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 01:27:20 EDT 2011

Hey Derek...thanks again, man.  Great feedback.

1) I added a wait command of 16 millisecs to get the flow to stock ticker
speed
2) I surrounded the "set the hScroll of grp "test" to x with lock and unlock
screen commands in an attempt to smooth it out

But I just cannot get rid of the jerkiness.  Just want you to know I
appreciate the effort !!!  I can just see this cool Digital Signage app
working in my store but the smooth motion has to be there before I use it!
I'm not giving up...already dropped 500.00 on the 40" monitor :-)

Thanks again sir!

jim schaubeck
714-321-4499