Suggestions for releasing to Open Source

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon May 16 17:01:23 EDT 2011

On 5/16/11 3:49 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
> $12k and a license seems to contradict Open Source. Oh, well, Richmond
> is probably missing
> something again . . . :(

The $12k pricetag is if you want to write a commercial program and
include TightVNC functionality (which was my original plan).

I don't agree with it at all, seeing how using the program "in" a
commercial environment is OK, but using the program "for" commercial
purposes is not OK.  Either way, you're making money.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com