Suggestions for releasing to Open Source

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon May 16 13:11:50 EDT 2011

Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy way that I can release a
project as Open Source?

Do I just put the code up on sourceforge or freshmeat?

The project already includes TightVNC functionality, and as such, forces
me to release the project as Open Source.  Also, I'm not looking to
actively develop the project any further, I just want to release what
I've got so far and let anyone else take it and run with it.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com