Animation Via Repeated Loop calls?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:33:00 EDT 2011

Hi John,

John Patten wrote:

> I'm trying to get my head around the idea of using repeated loop to
> animate objects. These are probably pretty basic concepts, but I feel
> I need to get some basic understanding on things such as interrupting
> a loop, etc.
> [snip]
> What would be the proper way to interrupt a repeat?  Anybody of some
> simple examples of animating objects via loops?

Visit Scott Rossi webpage, click on Software, then click at Revolution
Tutorials & Demos:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/

These stacks shows exactly what you are looking for:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/swarm.rev.zip
http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/bouncer2.rev.zip

Check these stacks too, for another application of the same technique:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/walkingman_Rossi.zip
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/walkingman_2.zip

By the way, when you reply a message of Graham, to start a new
thread, Nabble hides your message under that other thread.
Because of this, this thread named "Animation Via Repeated Loop calls?"
would not appear with his own subject in Nabble.

Al