Obscuring password data in a data grid

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri May 13 09:13:41 EDT 2011

Thanks Mike, some useful grist to the mill there.
FYI I already have the problem solved for a single password field - by using a PasswordEntry font (that has bullets set for all its glyph images). I seem to recall Trevor DeVore sharing this for maybe a Live 09 session (apologies to those concerned, if I got the details or citation wrong there).
The problem is that whilst a data grid's overall font can be set - I can't see an obvious way to override this at a column level.
Best,
Keith..