Obscuring password data in a data grid

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:39:10 EDT 2011

Not sure if this is what you want, but theres some cool stuff offered by
Mark S here. http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=libraries
<http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=libraries>One of the things at
that location is a password field that you could probably use. If nothing
else, might provide ideas.