What does Windows 'shell' expect?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri May 13 04:07:30 EDT 2011

Phil, thanks. I did not guess that your plugin existed. It is hard to look at all the possible places where one might get help with LC. Nowadays not being able to afford the old 'Improve' list, I rely on the Use list, the LC Dictionary and the User's Guide. I started to use the forum a long time ago, but at the time it seemed inactive so I lost interest - personally I prefer mailing lists to forums (fora?). I have never used RevOnline. Clearly my fault, but I wonder if there might be a better way to point LC users at valuable info rather than assuming they will search in lots of places - some kind of index, if you will. But I guess I should have searched harder.

Thanks again

Graham

To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>