link to my #22 event presentation

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri May 13 00:57:43 EDT 2011

There still isn't a link on livecode.tv to the recording of my presentation last Saturday, and I haven't seen any messages about event #23, so I guess the guys are busy with something at the moment.

The recording did work though, and I found the link on my Ustream page. It's here:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14547851

The quality is good enough to look quite readable in full screen. It's 50 minutes long.

I listened to some of it, and the lags that happen live are in the recording, so if you hear it pause, don't do anything, the sound picks up exactly where it was when it starts again.