Viewing mobile version of website in LiveCode Mac/Windows?

Paul Hibbitts paul at paulhibbitts.com
Thu May 12 21:50:42 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am interested in displaying the mobile version of a website in LiveCode,
and when a mobile-specific URL is not available I am wondering if there is a
way to still force the mobile version to display in LiveCode on Mac/Windows.

For example, in Apple’s Safari you can use the usually hidden “Developer”
menu to set the User Agent to iPhone so you can view the mobile version of a
website even when running the desktop version of the Browser.

Might there be some way to get LiveCode/revBrowser to do something similar?

Thanks in advance - any help greatly appreciated.

Paul