Highlight list line on hover?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu May 12 11:49:38 EDT 2011

Craig/John,
I'm not surprised that code that works elsewhere doesn't once I get my hands on it!

Back in the day when I ran a consultancy practice, the developers used me as a test case for 'idiot-proof'! ;-)

So, it's probably an interaction with some of the other code I've recently bludgeoned into submission!
Best,
Keith..