Menu Buttons

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed May 11 21:39:22 EDT 2011

Pete-

> Of course, I'm definitely biased because I'm relying on the current behavior
> of menuHistory in some of my code.

<g> OTOH, it's easy to check for the current value in the menuPick
handler and exit if it's the same.

The reason for bug #9301 in the first place was that selecting
menuitems from a menubar from a scripted solution wouldn't always
work. So on the way to fixing menus, popup and pulldown menus got
fixed. Option menus are "broken" because they now don't act the same
as other menu buttons.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--
-Mark Wieder