Gradients on buttons?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed May 11 07:02:15 EDT 2011

Hi René,

thank you.

I seem to recollect that Lucida Grande is not used on the iPhone but I may
be wrong with this. A quick check now seems to confirm this but the info is
not the most current.

The way it is now: there is a hidden field "iPhoneFonts" that has a list of
fonts that I found that are supported on the iPhone. The button that chooses
fonts checks that against installed fonts. Only if a font of the list in the
hidden field is installed on the Computer it is made available as an option.

If you edit the field "iPhoneFonts" in the property inspector-> content then
you can add Lucida Grande and it will be available as a Font.

Kind regards

Bernd