IDE 'Reset'

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed May 11 06:08:42 EDT 2011

Just my two cents...

To prevent this, I always name my stacks with a prefix... So when the project is called "mySampleApp", I name each substack with a prefix:
	mySampleApp
		msa_Main
		msa_Preferences
		msa_whatever
This way I'm always able to open other stacks and copy items and code from them to another project.

I even created a small plugin to duplicate an existing project and rename it to a new project, using the same naming convention.

If you can't solve the main problem, think about it and create your own solution to solve it ;-)

Regards

Ton Kuypers