Please answer my survey on Social Network Libraries for LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue May 10 23:41:49 EDT 2011

Folks,

About almost wrapping this up so if you haven't answered the survey or if
you just remembered that someone might be interested in it, please, take
your time to go to http://fon.nu/MAK68EA and check it out.

Many people have answered it and I thanks everyone that did. Those that
allowed followups will receive a nice little toy plugin for the IDE as a
reward for their time.

It is the first time that I created surveys to evaluate marketing potential
of a product, it is also the first time that I am about to release a dual
licensed library set so this kind of stats are important.

Thanks again for all the help during this period!

Cheers
andre