Menu Buttons

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue May 10 23:40:34 EDT 2011

Hmmm, well I just tried it and got no menuPick when I set the menuHistory to
its existing value (running 4.6.0.)

I read the text of the bug report and it's a little confusing about what
actually got fixed or even if anything did.  My reply was strictly to do
with option menus but the bug report seems to be referring to
pulldown/popup/cascade menus, although even then, I'm not sure what got
fixed.

So I stand by my original comment about this, at least as far as option
menus are concerned. And if indeed it did change and I'm somehow not
experiencing the change, then it would be great if the user comment in the
dictionary was either updated or deleted.