Menu Buttons

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue May 10 14:58:50 EDT 2011

I think that menuHistory behavior is what you'd want most of the time but
just good to make people aware of it, just in case.  And yes, selecting the
current selection does trigger a menuPick so that's the way to do get around
the menuHistory behavior if it matters.  But then, as you pointed out, you
need to do your own checking for the same selection if it matters...
choices,choices!

Pete