revWeb revlets broken in Firefox 4.0?

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:29:12 EDT 2011

> .... 64 bit is the big issue.
>
> Bob

Actually, I believe it's Firefox that is primarily at fault (at least
on Windows) since I *was* able to run revlets on my 64 bit machine up
until I upgraded to the FireFox 4.0 series.

Unfortunately, it still makes revWeb almost useless in it's current
form because although it does work with the 32 bit version of I.E. 9,
it doesn't on the 64 bit version. Hopefully it won't take long for the
LC team to get the kinks worked out of the plugin, in addition to
bringing the Linux version to life maybe. :-)

Best regards,
David C.