Need Assistance

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:08:16 EDT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

on Mon, 9 May 2011 10:30:53 -0700
Jonathan wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am in need to create an educational learning tutorial by LiveCode. I am
> trying very hard but still couldn't get it done smoothly. I really need some
> assistance from you guys though. Can you please look at the tutorial
> requirements stated below: [snip]

Download these stacks (to get useful ideas and some code):
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Education_stacks.zip

You could find the answer to many of your questions
browsing messages in this forum section:
http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=7&start=50

Do not hesitate to ask again if you get stuck in some part
of your work, but notice that it would be easier to answer
your requests if you add some links to download and run
the stacks of your project.

Hope this helps a byte! :-)

Al