Approach to PDF input within LC - correction

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon May 9 13:47:41 EDT 2011

In my previous email on this subject I said that the PDF-reading software which I am trying to conjure up

> This has to work on Windows and it has to be free, since my users are very price-sensitive.

I should have made it clear that by 'free' I meant that the developer can distribute it without charging the end user, as with LC itself. I am perfectly willing to pay a one-off developer's licence fee for any such software.

TIA

Graham