jon.landell at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:30:53 EDT 2011
I am in need to create an educational learning tutorial by LiveCode. I am
trying very hard but still couldn't get it done smoothly. I really need some
assistance from you guys though. Can you please look at the tutorial
requirements stated below:
*Below is the detail description about the tutorial that I would like to
Design, develop, and deliver a “tutorial-type” educational software program.
Tutorial simply means that you are teaching something new…it doesn’t imply
either a direct instruction or constructivist approach. The program should
constitute a single lesson in a larger curriculum.
The educational software program must include the following elements:
1. The main design is a tutorial (i.e., teaches something new)
2. Practice on a particular skill/task is included.
3. A specific multiple-choice or short-answer testing strand (described
4. A summative evaluation at completion of the lesson.
5. Appropriate feedback is included that addresses the student by name
and is randomly selected from three or more feedback options for Negative
Feedback and Positive Feedback
6. An instructional strategy or educational philosophy must be evident
If you have any question about the requirements stated above, feel free to
More information about the use-livecode