Cannot use Message Box

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 7 22:48:19 EDT 2011

On 5/7/11 9:27 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> It may be a bug though that LiveCode doesn't deal correctly with system
> globals containing slashes. That part could be reported.

I'm not sure what I wrote is right. I just looked and I have several
system globals that both contain file paths with slashes. Neither are
causing me any of the problems that were reported. I wonder if it's only
that specific Chrome global that is a problem (I don't have that one) or
if it's something else.

I see these (plus my $HOME path):

$Apple_PubSub_Socket_Render	/tmp/launch-3oUaJY/Render
$SSH_AUTH_SOCK	/tmp/launch-SBZadR/Listeners
$DISPLAY	/tmp/launch-g2EBYc/org.x:0
$SHELL	/bin/bash
$TMPDIR	/var/folders/lK/lKqfANrNTRai6m7q-jKrtU+++TI/-Tmp-/
$PATH	/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com