Can Message Box retain messages?

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Sat May 7 21:14:08 EDT 2011

I think the confusion in this thread stems for the fact the message box as a
top section and a bottom section. I think everyone can agree that the top
section has a history, and the up and down arrowkeys move through that
history there.

It's the bottom half of the message box that this thread is really about,
and getting at a large amount of output sent to that half. There is no
"result" history in the message box, as is. Yes, the IDE scripts can be
modified to add that functionality, or you can just use some other field to
hold the output of interest. I prefer that method myself as I can be sure
that only my script knows about field "output" and so the data collecting
there won't be tainted by output from some other script writing to msg.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity