Russian (UTF-8) in LC 4.6

Slava Paperno (Bridge) slava at lexiconbridge.com
Sat May 7 21:12:40 EDT 2011

Thanks, Mark! It sounds like I should probably wait for full Unicode
support. I'm trying to decide if I can move from Adobe Director to LC. In my
Director applications, I type Cyrillic in the code and message windows all
the time, and the ease of manipulating strings during development is very
important. Always having to read my strings from files or fields would be a
real pain...

Gratefully,

Slava