Can Message Box retain messages?

tbodine lvhdgc7 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:46:57 EDT 2011

Hi Jacqueline.

Yes, following your instructions does bring up that script. But no change to
the behavior of the message box history.

If it matters, I'm on Windows XP, LC 4.6.1. I bought the Omegabundle
recently so I have all kinds of externals and libraries from that installed.
Perhaps one of those is making the msg box perform in an offbeat way. But
since I have a workaround in place, I'm going to press ahead and not worry
about the Message Box. Thanks for your attention to the matter.

-- Tom Bodine